by ~arielxalec and my dog, Lena.
1. Watch the Wizard of Oz Millions of times, and try to find some kind of meaning to it.
2. Skim the dictionary and annoy your best friend with big words like Rapturous, Harrow, or probabilistic.
3. Inflate small balloons and tie them to a chihuahua's paws and watch it try to pop them.
4. Make several prank calls and sing the TITANIC Theme song into the receiver.
5. Watch every episode of the REGULAR SHOW on the internet.
6. Attempt to keep a hacky sack going for more than 10 minutes.
7. Find Video games, any kind! The games that you would normally reject, play them anyway, you might actually come to LOVE it!
8. Watch a randomly, stupid movie over and over again until you have basically memorized the script and facial expressions (this is how i came to like Twilight)
P.S. Don't give the dog popcorn, it might choke on the kernels.
9. Find a truly drop-dead funnie movie/book and attempt to make it tragic. (It didn't work for me, but hey, who knows what you could accomplish.)
10. Color coordinate a bag of M&Ms and eat them in order. (Also works for Fruit-Loops)
A glimpse into my life on a normal day with a dog and nothing to do.
P.S. My dog is 7 years old and can't do any tricks accept freeze mid-step when you scream, "GOTCHA!" right behind her.
Watching: The Wizard of Oz (for no reason)